Summer SchoolJob Vacancies
Support with your application
Here are a few documents that you might find useful when you consider applying to work with us:
- Our Hiring Process - this guide breaks our recruitment process down into a tangible map for you to follow as you apply to work with us.
- Safer Recruitment Policy - this policy will help define the relationship between you and the St Edmund’s College Summer School during the recruitment process and covers all activities that form part of our recruitment and selection process.
Here is a list of all active job vacancies with their supporting documents:
|Assistant Academic Manager
English Language Teacher
|House Parent / Activity Leader
How to apply
You can also print your application and send it by post to: Summer School Director, St Edmund's College, Old Hall Green, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG11 1DS, United Kingdom.
If you have any questions prior to application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1920 824 348.
The St Edmund's College Summer School is committed to Safeguarding and therefore;
- References will be followed up
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- All gaps in employment must be satisfactorily explained
- Proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
- Appropriate suitability checks (including Enhanced DBS) will be required
We actively promote a safe and supportive international environment for all students. All our staff have a duty of care and must adhere to Safeguarding and Prevent duty requirements as detailed in our safeguarding policy.