Summer SchoolOur Accreditations
Our 'Global Skills in English Summer School' content is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK.
- This specific course option is ranked in the top 3 (top 5%) boarding summer school in the UK, based on the British Council inspections.
- Our 'Global Skills in English Summer School' content scored 13 areas of excellence in our last British Council inspection (2017) for the teaching of English in the UK.
The St Edmund's College Summer School is an accredited member of English UK.
- This means we are an accredited English language-teaching centre.
- Language centres are only eligible to apply for membership once they have passed an Accreditation UK inspection.
The St Edmund's College Summer School has been awarded the title of Centre of Excellence by El Gazette.
- We are ranked joint top Boarding School Summer School in the country and are the UK's 'joint top young learner specialist'.