Residential House Parents are the people who live with you and care for you. Please get to know them and ask them to help you - it's their job.
Teachers get to know you too and are always ready to listen to you - about anything you need to talk about!
The Infirmary: If you feel unwell or have a serious problem you can speak to the Nurse in the Infirmary.
Student Welfare: If you need to talk to someone we are ALL here to help you.
Miss Caroline Hugo can help with any serious or difficult problems. There are many things you can do to help yourself as well:
- Enjoy yourself and be happy.
- Smiling helps you make friends.
- Talk to your teachers and your house parents
- Try as many different activities as you can.
- Look after each other and be kind to each other.
- Lock any valuables in your suitcase or give them to the school office.
- Do things at the right time - don't be late.
- If you see anything or anybody strange - tell someone immediately.
- Wash, clean your teeth and change your clothes every day.
- Eat Healthily, Responsibly and Politely, three times a day.
- Don't call your parents too much.
- If you feel unwell - tell someone and go to the infirmary.
- If you have a personal problem - tell the nurse in the infirmary.
- If you need to talk to someone we are ALL here to help you.