Miss Danielle is the School's Welfare Manager; she is in charge of making sure that all of our children are healthy and happy. Whatever their problems, be they to do with food, laundry or accommodation, Miss Danielle is here to help.
Residential House Parents are the people who live and work with the children. Each child has a House Parent on their corridor who will speak to them every day.
The Infirmary: If children feel unwell or have a serious problem they can speak to the Nurse in the Infirmary.
Student Welfare: If you need to talk to someone we are ALL here to help you.
Mr Lee Hawkes can help with any serious or difficult problems. There are many things you can do to help yourself as well:
- Enjoy yourself and be happy.
- Smiling helps you make friends.
- Talk to your teachers and your house parents
- Try as many different activities as you can.
- Look after each other and be kind to each other.
- Lock any valuables in your suitcase or give them to the school office.
- Do things at the right time - don't be late.
- If you see anything or anybody strange - tell someone immediately.
- Wash, clean your teeth and change your clothes every day.
- Eat Healthily, Responsibly and Politely, three times a day.
- Don't call your parents too much.
- If you feel unwell - tell someone and go to the infirmary.
- If you have a personal problem - tell the nurse in the infirmary.
- If you need to talk to someone we are ALL here to help you.